Controversial? Yes. Loved By Many? Also, Yes. - As a lifelong Illini fan, I have nothing but love and admiration for both the Chief and the Illini Tribe - the Illinois Confederation, to be exact. So, it is with my whole, sincere heart that I offer to like-minded Illini fans "The Chief" decorative candle. This amazing candle available in "Paint the Hall Orange" burns beautifully for 50 long hours! A perfect and extremely unique gift for an Illini fan!
Fragrance Notes - "Tradition" is an exclusive blend of orange blossom, cinnamon, and cedar, with subtle hints of patchouli and sandalwood. A favorite among both male and female fans!
About This Candle -
- Wax Weight - 9.3 oz.
- Burn Time - 50 Hours
- Color - Paint the Hall Orange and White swirl
- Dimensions - 4" high x 3 1/4" wide
Product Information -
Our 9.3 ounce Sports Series Collection of Scented Candles burn evenly, completely, and for an incredible 50 hours! Perfectly Balanced Fragrance Load - not too strong/not too soft. Scented strong enough to pleasantly add fragrance to your home, but is not over-powering.
- 100% Handmade - Meticulously fussed over until it's perfect.
- Wax -100% Premium-Grade Paraffin
- Wick - All-Natural Double Wick
- Fragrance Oil - 100% Phthalate-Free
- 100% Non Toxic Candles - Safe for People, Pets and Plants
- Container -Lead-Free, Candle-Safe, Reusable/Recyclable Glass
- Made in the USA - All of our candle components are sourced and assembled in the USA.
- Extras -Gift Box and Dust Cover Included
Our Collection of Beautiful Decorative Candles are classically designed to add a touch of elegance to any room in your home. Our scented candles are the perfect complement to your unique style and will make your home smell amazing! Buy one for yourself or give it away to someone special as a gift!
Money Back Guarantee – All of our scented candles come with a 100% Scent & Performance Guarantee. If you’re not happy with any of our candles for any reason (even if you’ve burned it), you can request a refund or an exchange within 30 days of purchase. For more information, click here.